SUMMARY: Provides in-depth review and analysis of business systems and processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time sue to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
* Vilden (Operation Software)
* Entering DO’s
o All new DO’s must be entered live.
* Base rate must be entered at the time of creating DOs.
* Customer reference number must be entered.
* All known assessorial charges must be entered.
* When paperwork comes back, all wait times and charges must be entered.
* Paperwork turned in for billing must be completed in Vilden with all charges, ready to bill.
o Orders should be updated live.
* Orders must be dispatched live and all times must be accurate and up to date.
* Accepting Orders.
o DO’s must be checked completely before dispatching.
* There should be no holds or pending dues on DO’s at the time of dispatch.
o EX Works
* All orders must be in Ex Works before they are accepted and dispatched.
* POD’s must be entered before turning into billing.
o Driver Paperwork
* Must be separated daily and turn in all completed orders turned in to accounting.
* If drivers do not turn in, dispatcher must contact drivers immediately.
o Customer Service
* Customers must be updated on loads daily.
* If driver has accrued waiting time and/or other issues, customer must be notified live via email.
* All communication with customers that will be needed for billing must be printed and attached to back up paperwork for each load.
* Must be able to create a daily schedule
o Daily Tasks
* All daily tasks must be completed before leaving the office
o Break Periods
* Dispatcher must pass on dispatch to available manager before leaving for breaks or lunch.
* Give feedback for safety meetings
* Inform management via email of any issues that may arise with drivers and or trucks.
* Future Goals
o Assist with expanding FCL department
o Port knowledge to assist in appointments in pick up and terminating container