Apparel company in Irvine is looking for candidates with exp in the following :
- Set up and Tear-down screen print jobs to match approved samples.
- Ability to read and understand the sample print matrixes and the print pellons which indicate the print sequence, mesh count, and ink pantone colors.
- Making you to have all require screens for the next job and have them arrange in the next sequence.
- Prepare the squeegees and floodboard needed for the next job.
- Ensure the ink is requested from the ink dept. and make sure you made the right mixes before is actually needed.
- Maintain accurate registration and quality of the screen print.
- Maintain overall print quality.
- Ensure none of the screen runs out of ink. Ensure ink is not waste or contaminated.
- General equipment maintenance, always keep the machinery clean.
- Pay DOE but starts $13.00
If interested please apply within or call 626.363.7808
We offer multiple job opportunities such as:
- General Labor
- Machine Operator
- Light Industrial
We accept applications from Monday - Friday from 8am-4pm PST
- Online Applications are also available in Spanish. Please feel free to fill out an application online today. Any questions please contact your nearest branch located in the link down below for any further information. Thank you.