Marshall Grain Company is looking for a motivated, experienced gardener to work in our organic maintenance group. In this job you’ll work outdoors planting and transplanting, fertilizing, pruning, weeding, spreading mulch and other general gardening tasks. You will be working at customer sites in Tarrant County. At Marshall Grain we are specialists in organic gardening and the use of
native Texas plants. We apply these principles to installations,
organic fertilization, plant pest and disease control and general
gardening work that we do for our customers. Additionally, you will be responsible for purchasing plant material for our installation crews and getting that material to the job site. We are looking for a full-time employee. This is NOT a lawn mowing job. We are a growing company and there are opportunities for advancement. We pay
weekly and pay overtime when we ask you to work more than 40 hours a
week. Full-time employees are eligible for paid holidays.
- Avid gardener
- Experience working with landscape plants especially North Texas plants.
- Able to work independently.
- Experience with organic gardening is desirable.
- Able to work hard outdoors in hot and cold weather.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Able to communicate with clients.
- Able to drive a pickup truck with a trailer (and have a good driving record).
Marshall Grain Company
Our company started out in 1946 as a traditional feed and farm supplies store. We are now a full-line garden center including landscaping services. We specialize in organic products and methods. We also have large departments with pet food and supplies, wild bird products and feed for chickens and other animals.
View all company job openings