About Mdm Scaffolding
Mdm Scaffolding is a full-service provider of specialized services, access, shoring, and hoisting solutions to the industrial, commercial, and aircraft industries since 1993. We deliver efficient, high-performance multi-service solutions; a wide range of commercial and industrial equipment; and an experienced engineering staff to service your construction project needs.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer a competitive compensation package and benefits (PTO, health, dental and vision, short-term and long-term disability, accident, life, and travel insurance), as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
Mdm Scaffolding is looking to hire a talented Structural AutoCAD Technician to generate 2D and 3D designs/models for our commercial and industrial construction customers. You will be responsible for transforming customer-provided drawings and design plans into computer-generated models using CAD software. You will be required to work closely with the sales team, obtaining field dimensions as needed for layouts and/or assisting the installation crew with field layout.
Main Job Responsibilities
Responsible for daily coordination and completion of AutoCAD drawings, as well as providing sales assistance (jobsite visits) with gathering measurements, and design planning.
- Create AutoCAD 2D drawings and 3D modeling (layout & details) along with material list take-offs.
- Assist sales team with obtaining field dimensions as needed for layouts and/or assisting installation crew with field layout.
- Leverage load charts and structural design calculations per OSHA and/or manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Manage and maintain a backlog of drawing/project items as required.
- Working knowledge of scaffolding, shoring, and motorized equipment helpful
- Meeting with Engineers, Draftsmen, and Designers to review blueprints and design drawings.
- Inputting design specifications into the CAD software.
- Creating CAD models according to customer specifications.
- Conduct final model rendering
- Working knowledge of scaffolding, shoring, and motorized equipment, a plus
- 3 years of previous experience as a CAD Technician
- Ability to read and translate Architectural and Structural drawings
- Basic understanding of building design and architectural processes
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on projects
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Mdm Scaffolding Services Inc.
Mdm Scaffolding is a full-service provider of specialized scaffolding services, access, shoring, and personnel-material hoisting solutions to the commercial, industrial, and aircraft industries since 1993. Mdm offers a wide range of elevated access solutions, from supported and suspended scaffold to motorized equipment, for multiple applications. Our staff brings more than 100 years combined experience helping the commercial, industrial and aircraft industries in the design, installation and dismantle services, and safety training.
View all company job openings