About Mdm Scaffolding
Mdm Scaffolding is a full-service provider of specialized services, access, shoring, and hoisting solutions to the industrial, commercial, and aircraft industries since 1993. We deliver efficient, high-performance multi-service solutions; a wide range of commercial and industrial equipment; and an experienced engineering staff to service your construction project needs.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer a competitive compensation package and benefits (PTO, health, dental and vision, short-term and long-term disability, accident, life, and travel insurance), as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
The E&D Scaffold Foreman is responsible for the design of various types of scaffolds and ordering materials as required to maintain workflow. This role will perform all necessary documentation (i.e. delivery/pick up tickets, timesheets, extra work authorizations, safety plans, JSA’s and scaffold inspection checklists, etc.). In addition, this position will serve as a mentor to the E&D crew to aid in their development.
Physical Demands - Role Requirements:
- Bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 40 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job
- Ability to safely and effectively supervise and direct up to 5-7 crew members to erect and dismantle various types of scaffolding under the supervision of the E&D General Superintendent
- Good knowledge of the OSHA rules and regulations regarding scaffolding.
- Understanding of the various types of scaffolding material being used so that the intended loads of the scaffolding are not exceeded
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Scaffold E&D Foreman experience for a minimum of 5 years or approved equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work comfortably and safely at considerable heights
- Bilingual a plus
Mdm Scaffolding Services Inc.
Mdm Scaffolding is a full-service provider of specialized scaffolding services, access, shoring, and personnel-material hoisting solutions to the commercial, industrial, and aircraft industries since 1993. Mdm offers a wide range of elevated access solutions, from supported and suspended scaffold to motorized equipment, for multiple applications. Our staff brings more than 100 years combined experience helping the commercial, industrial and aircraft industries in the design, installation and dismantle services, and safety training.
View all company job openings