meathead | noun | pronounced [meet-hed]: A dedicated, hard-working individual that is driven to excellence, and strives to be better at everything they do.
We believe that there is no better complement to great food than outstanding service! We’re committed to delivering a superior customer experience and searching for talented General Managers that are passionate about TAKING CARE of our customers, the restaurant, and each other.
Guide our team of dedicated rock stars in creating lasting relationships and memorable experiences for our customers by upholding our FIVE FOUNDATIONAL PILLARS:
1. Operate family friendly restaurants
2. Serve fresh, all natural, made to order food
3. Provide friendly and efficient service
4. Maintain fanatical cleanliness
5. Ingrain ourselves in the community
Meatheads General Managers are responsible for, but not limited to:
• Hiring, training, and developing a team of highly engaged hourly employees
• Identifying and developing future leadership
• Instilling the Meatheads Culture by teaching and role-modeling the 3 Take Cares and 6 Foundational Values
• Following the steps of service to ensure the Meatheads Experience for all customers
• Delivering high quality, made-to-order food matching Meatheads specifications
• Following proper sanitation and cleanliness standards
• Completing schedules on time and maintaining appropriate staffing levels
• Placing orders to ensure adequate product levels
• Following all cash handling procedures to minimize losses
• Monitoring and managing daily labor and food cost
• Analyzing regular financial data to identify trends and opportunities to increase top-line sales while managing down controllable costs
• Driving local store marketing, fundraising efforts, and community engagement
• Maintaining a safe work environment by following all safety guidelines
Meatheads General Manager Requirements:
• Ideal candidates should have at least 2 years of experience as a General Manager within the restaurant, retail, or hospitality industry
• Must be able to successfully complete the training program and required food safety certification programs
• Proven ability to hire, train, motivate, and develop team members
• Proven ability to drive sales and customer service initiatives through front end leadership
• Must possess a sense of urgency, passion for food, love of fast paced environments, and a family-friendly demeanor
• Ability to understand and analyze financial profit and loss statements, food and labor cost, inventory, and customer satisfaction ratings
• Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Meatheads, local, state, and federal employment regulations
Curious? Sound like you? Click “apply online now” to submit your application and take the next steps toward a satisfying career.
Meatheads is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
In 2007, Tom Jednorowicz started a specialty burger chain that crafts each burger with care. Meatheads is a fast-casual chain that creates real burgers, hand-formed, made to order. The 100% Angus beef patty is accompanied with fresh-cut fries to create the ultimate delicious experience! Customer’s premium burger cravings are satisfied with the optional toppings of fresh jalapenos, all-natural cheese, applewood smoked bacon and much more. Meatheads is looking for great team members to help us provide the best burger experience! We are looking for those to be a part of our community of serving quality food in a friendly atmosphere.