Our Catering Coordinators are savvy individuals responsible for executing our catering program from start to finish within an individual restaurant. Additionally, they provide professional leadership & direction to all personnel, ensure flawless execution of all catering orders, and leverage existing tools/relationships to grow the business.
Our Catering Coordinators receive competitive hourly rates and discounted meals on shift. Additionally they may be eligible for the following depending on tenure and average hours worked:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Disability and Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
Catering Coordinators are responsible for, but not limited to:
• Provide excellent customer service and regular follow up to all Meatheads catering customers; initiate recovery where appropriate
• Process, prepare, deliver, and set up all orders according to Meatheads quality and presentation specifications
• Maintain impeccable records of all orders and clients
• Collaborate with the Catering Director and restaurant management to create/execute plans that will increase sales through cold calling, community outreach, events, and other marketing initiatives
• Build and leverage relationships with existing and potential customers to grow sales
• Maintain regular communication with restaurant management and marketing teams to ensure program success
Catering Coordinator Requirements:
• 1-2 years of catering or similar food service experience
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to manage priorities, workflow, and strict time tables
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Strong written and oral communications skills; ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
• Attention to detail, organization, and knowledge of sales/marketing strategies
• Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
In 2007, Tom Jednorowicz started a specialty burger chain that crafts each burger with care. Meatheads is a fast-casual chain that creates real burgers, hand-formed, made to order. The 100% Angus beef patty is accompanied with fresh-cut fries to create the ultimate delicious experience! Customer’s premium burger cravings are satisfied with the optional toppings of fresh jalapenos, all-natural cheese, applewood smoked bacon and much more. Meatheads is looking for great team members to help us provide the best burger experience! We are looking for those to be a part of our community of serving quality food in a friendly atmosphere.