meathead | noun | pronounced [ meet-hed ]: A dedicated, hard-working individual that is driven to excellence, and strives to be better at everything they do.
We believe that there is no better complement to great food, than outstanding service! We’re growing our brand, and looking for ambitious Shift Managers who are eager to grow with us. Within our ranks, you’ll receive the regular training and development you need to take the next steps in your career.
Our mission is simple… Deliver the Meatheads Experience. And what is that? It’s serving fresh and crave-able foods, operating restaurants that are clean and safe, and delivering extra special service that is uniquely memorable.
At Meatheads, we know it’s our people that set us apart - and our Shift Managers set the standard for excellence! Charismatic leaders that thrive on the challenges of working in our fast-paced high-energy restaurants, these certified Meatheads are fully cross-trained on all stations and operate with ownership of the 3 Take Cares.
Our Shift Managers receive competitive hourly rates and free meals on shift. Additionally they may be eligible for the following depending on tenure and average hours worked:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Disability and Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
Our Shift Managers are responsible for, but not limited to:
• Following the steps of service to ensure the Meatheads Experience for all customers
• Delivering high quality, made-to-order food matching Meatheads specifications
• Following proper sanitation and cleanliness standards
• Following all cash handling procedures to minimize losses
• Monitoring and managing daily labor and food cost
• Maintaining a safe work environment by following all safety guidelines
• Delegating and completing tasks as outlined by the GM
Shift Manager Requirements:
• Ideal candidates should have at least 1 year of experience supervising a restaurant or cafe
• Must possess a sense of urgency, passion for food, and a family-friendly demeanor
• Ability to successfully complete the training and required food safety certification programs
• Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Meatheads, local, state, and federal employment regulations
• Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check
As a Shift Manager in one of our restaurants, you may be required to: work occasional overtime with a combination of days, nights, weekends, and holidays; work with hot equipment such grills and fryers; walk or stand for long periods with frequent reaching, bending, stooping, sweeping, and mopping.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
In 2007, Tom Jednorowicz started a specialty burger chain that crafts each burger with care. Meatheads is a fast-casual chain that creates real burgers, hand-formed, made to order. The 100% Angus beef patty is accompanied with fresh-cut fries to create the ultimate delicious experience! Customer’s premium burger cravings are satisfied with the optional toppings of fresh jalapenos, all-natural cheese, applewood smoked bacon and much more. Meatheads is looking for great team members to help us provide the best burger experience! We are looking for those to be a part of our community of serving quality food in a friendly atmosphere.