Mountain Empire Older Citizens, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Transit Operations Director.
Salaried position with excellent benefits. Salary negotiable. Position open until filled.
• High school diploma (bachelor’s degree preferred)
• experience with state and federal regulations
• familiarity with the service area
• demonstrated ability to work well with diverse groups of people
• ability to develop and present information to large groups
• experience with computers, specialized databases, budgets, deadlines and working under pressure
• ability to supervise others and respond satisfactorily to requests for customer service
• ability to make sound decisions quickly in a rapidly changing environment
• ability to follow oral and written directions precisely
Pre-employment physical examination, drug screening and criminal background check required. Ongoing drug and alcohol testing.
Mountain Empire Older Citizens, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
MEOC is an EEO Employer, providing services to senior citizens, children and the general public. For a more specific list of services, please visit our web site at www.meoc.org/programs-and-services.html. Continuously taking applications for Personal Care Aides as well as non-CDL and CDL bus drivers. EEO-VET-AA-Older Workers.
MEOC is a Drug Free Workplace and ongoing compliance with the Drug and Alcohol Testing Program is mandatory. All employees are subject to Pre-Employment and Reasonable Suspicion testing, Some departments also require Random and Post Accident testing. MEOC has a zero tolerance Drug and Alcohol Policy.