Merit is currently looking to fill two TEMPORARY data entry positions in our Gainesville office. The project will require 40 hours per week and will last approximately 3-6 months.
Job Duties And Responsibilities :
• Assists with data entry and general clerical and administrative tasks
• Assists with processing data related to client tax accounts and returns
• Provides assistance with printing, scanning, mailing, emailing, filing, organizing and preparations of client tax records, tax returns, tax schedules, and related tax reports.
• As assigned, communicates with clients and other outside organizations to convey information.
Education & Experience:
***Requires a High School diploma or GED
***Years Experience: 0-2
Core Competencies & Skills
• Responsible and punctual
• Team Work - good communicator
• Good time management and tasking skills
• Proficient office, clerical and administrative skills
• Proficient use of computer and Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
• Competent decision making and ability to keep confidential information
Merit Advisors is a team of expert consultants committed to crafting holistic solutions that improve your cash flow and add profit back to your bottom line. With a track record spanning over 20 years, Merit offers deep experience in energy, heavy industry and construction, and works with companies across the commercial sector.