Midwest Fence & Gate company has a full time with flexible hours bookkeeping / accounting position available.
• Position requires:
Operation of the basic accounting functions, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and maintaining all financial records.
• Maintenance and accuracy of the input data for the General Ledger and financial concerns of Midwest Fence & Gate Company
• Reporting of budgets
• Monthly P&L
• Prefer an Associates degree in Accounting. Requires at least one (1) year experience or more with a multi-million dollar or larger company with construction or fence related operations
• Prefers experience in financial procedures. Experience is necessary in maintaining the proper accounting records and updating those records as necessary and observing all state and federal regulations
• Include but not be limited to the Master Budget, Monthly P&L Statements, Cash Flow Forecasts, and any other required documents
• Monitoring and recording Cash Receipts or Disbursements, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Receivable
• Answering the telephone, filing, and other general office tasks
• End of month bank reconciliation
• Maintains company and third-party billings to ensure that the company is promptly and properly paid. Invoice all commercial customers
• Maintains accurate records of all money owed to the company. Post all collections received to Accounts receivable in QuickBooks and record deposits into QuickBooks as well
• Daily bank deposits
• Processes all manual invoices in a timely manner. Enter receiving reports into QuickBooks
• Check invoices for price and review for accuracy in QuickBooks and then enter invoices into QuickBooks
• Post collections to A/R and QuickBooks
o Salary negotiable on experience
o Health insurance
o Paid time off
o Paid holidays
Please submit resumes to Midwest Fence & Gate Company, Attention David O’Brien, 3465 Maple Drive, Fort Dodge, IA 50501 EOE
Midwest Fence & Gate Co. launched their business in 1993 with just two employees. Rapidly earning a reputation for quality Telco fencing and gate systems solutions, the business grew to service a multitude of industries and homeowners in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota and Missouri. Now with 25-35 full time employees, many of whom have been with the company for more than a decade, Midwest Fence & Gate Co. continues to build on their reputation as the Midwest’s premier provider of fences, access controls, gate automation, gate operators, and residential fencing systems.