We are looking for someone interested in helping us leverage technology to help revolutionize how farms irrigate crops. From equipment procurement to harvest, the majority of the nation’s 230,000 irrigated farms remain inefficient in their irrigation activities. The typical day of the Digital Asset Manager will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Specking, managing, developing, maintaining, and enhancing our: BigCommerce storefront, Company websites, Mobile applications, and Social media channels
• Writing back office automation software to better integrate our core system
• Helping support and administer digital marketing efforts via Google Analytics and SEO techniques
• Working with the team on the company’s growth strategy
• Doing whatever needs to be done to keep the business running
The ideal Digital Asset Manager candidate will possess the following core competencies:
• An utmost respect for APIs, SaaS, and all things coded
• Hands-on experience with relational database systems and developing queries in SQL
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented and exceptionally organized
• An understanding of the minimal viable product concept
• Proven skills with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
• A desire to learn and experiment with innovative technologies
Degree Requirements: Four-year degree in a related field (Information Systems or Technology Management preferred)
Desired Start Date: October 2018
Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Net Irrigate is an industrial “Internet of Things” ag tech company that produces remote monitoring solutions for center pivot irrigation, pumping stations, and associated field instrumentation. Our mission is to facilitate, via simplistic hardware and software technology, the conservation of economic inputs associated with food production.
Founded in 2009, we are a small values-driven company with a very intimate team. Our core values stem from the pursuit of excellence in our products, services, and selves. We dislike inefficiency and aggressively work to remove it within our associated industry and company walls.
Our company has deployed over 10,000 devices across nearly 2000 agricultural enterprises. We have 3 issued U.S. patents and 1 additional patent pending. Several national publications such as Forbes and Entrepreneur magazine have featured Net Irrigate and its products in articles exploring agricultural innovation, remote monitoring, and IoT. These publications have promoted Net Irrigate as a market leader with cutting edge technological development capabilities.
2015 - Indy TechPoint MIRA Mobile Tech Award
2013 - Connected World Value Chain Award
2013 - Indiana Companies to Watch