College of Osteopathic Medicine
Schedule: Full-time (Monday - Friday)
Pay Range: $45,000 - $50,000 Annual Salary
position will be the bridge between the Finance Department and the Office of
· Accurate and timely billing of those responsible for payment of student financial obligations.
· Coordinating with other departments i.e., Financial Aid.
· Receiving and properly accounting of funds.
· Recording and updating student accounts within the tracking software.
· Serving as the point of contact for students, parents, and third-party payers.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Familiarity with accounting and bookkeeping systems through a combination of education and experience.
· Ability to learn new systems as the College grows and expands.
· Ability to communicate successfully with people using tact and emotional intelligence.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Skilled at demonstrating dependability on a consistent basis.
· Skilled in being a creative problem solver.
· Ability and willingness to help as needed with other tasks as assigned - i.e., a team player.
· An associate’s degree in accounting or business + relevant work experience.
Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine has as one of its core values that “People Come First”. If you are looking for a place where you can come and be valued and encouraged as you learn new skills and make your own meaningful contribution, we encourage you to apply.
The Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine is seeking qualified candidates to support our unique, innovative curricular model designed for a modern-day medical school. We have received pre-accreditation status with the Commission for Osteopathic College Accreditation and enrolled our first 90 medical students in Fall 2021. Located in the beautiful Utah Valley in Provo, the campus is surrounded by the Wasatch Mountain range and Utah Lake. We will admit our second cohort of 135 medical students in Fall 2022 and have a new academic building under construction which is scheduled to open in Summer 2023.