Now IT Works is in open enrollment for the full-time position, Dispatch Administrator. Start date October 2020
If you are interested in this position, I mean REALLY interested - Not just because this is a new listing want this job, but the "I want a career in a high-touch, professional environment with smart people and a company that believes in solving real business issues" kind of interest.
If this is you, you owe it to yourself to apply by the web link at the end of this ad. Only those applicants will be considered.
If you enjoy helping people, working on a team and being introduced to new technology - we have a position that might be right for you. Talking with clients via phone, email or chat will be your top priority. Understand their request, and schedule a resource to help them resolve it. This position will be based in our East Hampton office.
Key areas of responsibility
• Answer Now IT Works phones and create service ticket for the Technology Services team, or forward to individuals
• Procure equipment for clients
• Gather all data for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting process
• Comply with Now IT Works policies and procedures
• Schedule all tickets based on need and available time
• Perform QA checks on closed tickets on a pre-determined schedule
• Strong customer service: being able to speak with customers enthusiastically, but emphatic to their issues. Work quickly toward a resolution and communicate to customer
• Attention to detail and professionalism in all written and oral communications
• Provide customer service with a smile (even when you pick up the phone)
• Indomitable work ethic: The successful candidate will reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. He or she will be resourceful and innovative at tackling challenges in a timely matter.
• Accountability: He or she should be a results oriented team player who leads by example, holds him or herself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of administration.
• Professional – Collaborate with Managed Services Manager on professional accomplishments, such as ConnectWise training classes, customer service classes
Now IT Works provides IT support bundles and managed IT services to Connecticut businesses. Our IT support bundles include computer and network maintenance, dedicated US-based helpdesk, proactive network services, CIO consulting and a wide variety of individual IT services such as offsite backup, email services and administration, mobile device management, server monitoring, remediation and network security assessments.