If you enjoy helping people, working on a team and learning about technology - we have a position that might be right for you.
Talking with clients via phone, email or chat will be your top priority. Understand their request, and schedule a tech to help them resolve it.
In the meantime, you will learn so much about technology by talking with our clients and technicians. If you learn better by reading, read the updates from everyone to see how the issue was resolved.
Once you pick it up, you'll be helping people with password resets, helping them to correct problems that you can spot quickly - all while working with talented IT people who will help you learn and motivate you to be more attentive to our clients.
If this is you, here is a more defined job description:
Overall responsibility - Accept all in-bound requests from clients and process them through the NIW process
Key areas of responsibility
• Answer Now IT Works phones and create service ticket for the Technology Services team, or forward to individuals
• Procure equipment for clients
• Gather all data for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting process
• Comply with Now IT Works policies and procedures
• Schedule all tickets based on need and available time
• Perform QA checks on closed tickets on a pre-determined schedule
• Strong customer service: being able to speak with customers enthusiastically, but emphatic to their issues. Work quickly toward a resolution and communicate to customer
• Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and staff
• Attention to detail and professionalism in all written and oral communications
• Provide customer service with a smile (even when you pick up the phone)
• Professional demeanor
• ConnectWise and Labtech experience an added bonus
• Indomitable work ethic: The successful candidate will reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. He or she will be resourceful and innovative at tackling challenges in a timely matter.
• Accountability: He or she should be a results oriented team player who leads by example, holds him or herself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of administration.
• Professional – Collaborate with Managed Services Manager on professional accomplishments, such as ConnectWise training classes, customer service classes
• Customer Satisfaction
• Lead generation
Now IT Works provides IT support bundles and managed IT services to Connecticut businesses. Our IT support bundles include computer and network maintenance, dedicated US-based helpdesk, proactive network services, CIO consulting and a wide variety of individual IT services such as offsite backup, email services and administration, mobile device management, server monitoring, remediation and network security assessments.