Now IT Works is in open enrollment for the full-time position, Helpdesk Administrator. Start date October 2020
If you are interested in this position, I mean REALLY interested - Not just because this is a new listing want this job, but the "I want a career in a high-touch, professional environment with smart people and a company that believes in solving real business issues" kind of interest.
If this is you, you owe it to yourself to apply by the web link at the end of this ad. Only those applicants will be considered.
If you enjoy helping people, working on a team and being introduced to new technology - we have a position that might be right for you.
Talking with clients via phone, email or chat will be your top priority. Understand their request, and schedule a resource to help them resolve it.
This position will be based in our East Hampton offices with occasional travel within the state to personally interface with our valued clients.
Please apply if you have 2+ years of Helpdesk Experience.
What This Job Pays:
- $50,000-52,000. This is a temporary to regular position, with a 90-day evaluation for full-time employment.
* Bonus paid for experience with ConnectWise Manage and Automate.
- 401k package
- Reimbursed mileage @ Standard IRS Rates
- Potential for telecommuting days
- Paid vacation and holiday schedule
- Recognition program with Rewards
- Timely feedback and open door communication
- Committed to ongoing technical education
- Professional Services Automation tracking system for all help desk tickets, customer inventory, workflow
- Company VoIP connection
- On-Demand and Remote Access to Remote Networks
- Customer documentation for the customers information
- Fast-paced, but comfortable work environment
- Organized, ethical, and growth-focused management
Provide exceptional desk side manner to our customers and resolve technical challenges with little to no follow-up and maintain Customer Service Levels
You Must Have:
- A helpful, friendly personality to work with customers
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills - including spelling and grammar
- Experience working with Remote Desktop Connection and other various remote access; Windows networking, including TCP/IP; MS Office products; Active Directory; and DNS/DHCP.
Now IT Works provides IT support bundles and managed IT services to Connecticut businesses. Our IT support bundles include computer and network maintenance, dedicated US-based helpdesk, proactive network services, CIO consulting and a wide variety of individual IT services such as offsite backup, email services and administration, mobile device management, server monitoring, remediation and network security assessments.