Now IT Works (NIW) is in open enrollment for the full-time position, bonus and commission eligible, Inside Sales Representative. Start date November 2020.
College Grads/Athletes Highly Considered
NIW is looking for a Connecticut based sales administrator who has superior organizational and appointing-booking phone skills. Your phone voice and ability to build rapport instantly is vital to this position.
On the forefront of technology and business improvement, Now IT Works and its founder Chris Meacham, has built Now IT Works with a focus on the future. Our product consists of 75 different and unique services that help our customers be more strategic, secure, productive and while supporting their daily IT issues. The highest and best use of our time is meeting new and existing clients and helping them optimize their system to lower administration, payroll and management expenses.
Work the multi-dimensional sales process, via telephone, mail and email to engage with C-Level executives for the owner, Chris Meacham, to educate and promote the ways to improve their company, secure their data and help provide a better experience for their customers.
· Hunter Mentality
· Out-going personality with dedication, passion, and a drive to succeed
· Innovative, self-confident, and self -motivated
· Eager to learn about technology and what it offers
· Excellent communication and great listening skills
· Desire to build long-lasting relationships
· Analytical and consultative selling
· Ability to promote company image
· Ability to work within all levels of the organization
Now IT Works is proud to offer its advantage package:
· Base Uncapped Commissions
· Ongoing team and management support helping you achieve success
· Certified affiliations with leading technology partners
· Excellent on-going training and improvement of sales skill sets
· Positive, inspiring and professional teamwork environment
· Focus on organic growth and opportunities for advancement
· Emphasis on New Business Development
· Attain assigned call targets.
· Strong work ethic and a passion for setting appointments.
· Effectively handle prospect objections.
· Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
· Effective use of time management skills
· Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts (CRM tool)
Now IT Works provides IT support bundles and managed IT services to Connecticut businesses. Our IT support bundles include computer and network maintenance, dedicated US-based helpdesk, proactive network services, CIO consulting and a wide variety of individual IT services such as offsite backup, email services and administration, mobile device management, server monitoring, remediation and network security assessments.