Take your IT skills to the next level. Learn new technologies while keeping our clients productive and secure.
Join the Now IT Works team and you will be immersed into lots of new technologies. Some that run our clients' businesses, some that we use to support them and others that secure the data and clients from hackers.
This isn't just the same old technology you've used, it's changing all the time - we usually onboard 2-3 new technologies a year.
If you're excited about the prospect of expanding your tech skills, go to this site for the official application.
What This Job Pays:
- $62,000. This is a temporary to regular position, with a 90-day evaluation for full-time employment.
* $2,000 Signing Bonus paid for experience with ConnectWise Manage and Automate.
- 401k package
- Hybrid work schedule after 90 days evaluation
- PTO schedule
- Recognition program with Rewards
- Triple A Coverage for your personal vehicle
Providing our clients with great "deskside manner". Whether on the phone or onsite, our top priority will be understanding their request and help them work towards a resolution.
Work with the client, and the rest of the NIW team to prioritize these issues, document them in a timely manner and push through to a resolution. From time to time, an onsite visit will be required. Most of the time, you'll be working from a calendar on the tasks for you to assist with from the comfort of our office or your home.
- Working with technology from Microsoft, USSignal, Mimecast and Threatlocker
- Committed to ongoing technical education
- Professional Services Automation tracking system for all help desk tickets, customer inventory, workflow
- Organized, ethical, and growth-focused management
Apply if you have:
- Helpful, friendly personality to work with customers
- Excellent oral and written communications skills - including spelling and grammar
- Experience working with Remote Desktop Connection and other various remote access; Windows networking, including TCP/IP; MS Office products; Active Directory; and DNS/DHCP.
Now IT Works provides IT support bundles and managed IT services to Connecticut businesses. Our IT support bundles include computer and network maintenance, dedicated US-based helpdesk, proactive network services, CIO consulting and a wide variety of individual IT services such as offsite backup, email services and administration, mobile device management, server monitoring, remediation and network security assessments.