Now IT Works is currently looking for a specialized IT Professional in the role of a full-time System Server Administrator.
This position will be based in our East Hampton offices with occasional travel within the state to personally interface with our valued clients.
Please apply if you have 5+ years of Helpdesk Experience.
What This Job Pays:
- $60,000-$65,000. This is a temporary to regular position, with a 90-day evaluation for full-time employment.
- 401k package
- Education package worth up to $5,000
- Reimbursed mileage @ Standard IRS Rates
- Potential for telecommuting days
- Paid vacation and holiday schedule
- Recognition program with Rewards
- Highly visible position with Career Path
- Timely feedback and open door communication
- Committed to ongoing technical education
- Professional Services Automation tracking system for all help desk tickets, customer inventory, workflow
- Company VoIP connection
- On-Demand and Instant Remote Access to Remote Networks
- Always-on corporate network, complete with email, printing, IRC and other technologies to make our jobs easier
- Customer documentation for the customers you will be working with
- Fast-paced, but comfortable work environment
- Organized, ethical, and growth-focused management
Resolve customer problems quickly, efficiently and with little to no follow-up and maintain a Customer Service Level of 98% or whatever the minimum overall NIW CSL is per quarter, whichever is greater
You Must Have:
- A helpful, friendly personality to work with customers
- Labtech experience
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with multiple Outlook configurations, including RPC/HTTP and POP
- Excellent oral and written communications skills - including spelling and grammar
- Linux experience a plus
- Experience working with Remote Desktop Connection and other various remote access; Windows networking, including TCP/IP; MS Office products; Active Directory; DNS/DHCP and Exchange.
Now IT Works provides IT support bundles and managed IT services to Connecticut businesses. Our IT support bundles include computer and network maintenance, dedicated US-based helpdesk, proactive network services, CIO consulting and a wide variety of individual IT services such as offsite backup, email services and administration, mobile device management, server monitoring, remediation and network security assessments.