We are searching for an Assistant Manager Trainee who is energetic, driven, and people-oriented to join our team and be a part of our exciting future with limitless opportunities for advancement!
Our Management team has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, exceptional follow-through, and a friendly atmosphere. It includes a fast-paced environment, high standards, and hands-on coaching and mentoring from Upper-Level Management, with the prospect of moving from entry-level to senior-level leadership if your goals align.
Duties of an Assistant Manager Trainee
• Drive daily operations and customer service in all aspects of the business.
• Take part in the hiring process.
• Help with new employee onboarding
• Provide adequate staff paperwork and training.
• Maintain accurate and timely reporting
• Effective communication with all staff members
• Maintain positive working relationships with all essential stakeholders.
• Offer assistance to the top management team.
Assistant Manager Trainee requirements
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent leadership abilities.
• A positive attitude and a desire to grow.
• Outstanding time management abilities
Pay: $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 per YEAR