We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Event Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team. You will collaborate with marketing executives and managers. Your primary responsibilities will be to help brainstorm, develop, and monitor marketing campaigns and strategies. You will also be performing administrative tasks such as creating reports, conducting market research through polls and questionnaires, and analyzing the data.
Event Marketing Assistant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the department's functionality and coordination.
- Help marketing executives and managers organize, develop, and monitor marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Conduct market research using customer feedback, polls, and questionnaires.
- Analyze the collected data and use the results to improve the company's activities in the future.
- Use analytics techniques to collect critical data. Create and deliver promotional materials and presentations.
- Collaborate with interns, clients, and superiors to achieve mutually agreed-upon goals.
- Complete tasks and projects by the deadline
Event Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and creativity
- Organizational abilities
Pay: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 per YEAR