Pawnee County Memorial Hospital has a position available for a Certified Nursing Tech. We offer a competitive salary with excellent shift differential.
• High School graduate or GED required
• Current Nebraska Certified Nursing Assistant certification
• Currently enrolled in a LPN or RN nursing program preferred
• Excellent customer services/patient skills required
• Must possess computer along with basic office equipment skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Answers call lights, providing necessary assistance or notify appropriate personnel as indicated
• Assist patients with eating, dressing, and bathing as necessary
• Take and record vitals, reporting any changes in condition to appropriate personnel
• Assist in collecting laboratory specimens per policy and procedure
• Giving and removing bedpan and urinals, keeping incontinent patients dry
• Assist with mobilization and ambulation of patients including positioning of bed-ridden patients
• Provide AM and PM care as requested or assigned
• Utilizes proper body mechanics, transfer/lifting techniques to minimize fall risk to patient and injury to self
• Assist with completing the admission process
• Maintains & performs all patient related documentation in a timely, factual and legible manner
• Performs Emergency treatment as required.
• Promotes and ensures patient safety in all aspects of responsibilities.
• Assumes accountability for continual development of self and colleagues as professional practitioners
• Other duties as assigned
Apply at www.pawneehospital.com
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is a 11 bed Critical access hospital located in Southeast Nebraska. Pawnee County Hospital offers general medical and surgical services normally associated with a rural Critical Access Hospital. A full range of radiology and laboratory services are available. The hospital and attached rural health clinic are staffed by two physicians and three mid-level practitioners as well as ER physicians on weekends. Specialists from Lincoln, Omaha and Beatrice hold outpatient clinics on a regular basis.