Chief Financial Officer
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital has an immediate opening for a Chief Financial Officer. Our small town atmosphere offers a professional environment in a critical access facility with a competitive salary and benefit package.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or related field. Master’s Degree in Health Care, Business or related management field is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in a healthcare environment required, 3-5 years in leadership positions or significant scope of responsibility required.
• Experience with budgeting, productivity, cost reduction analysis preferred.
• Experience with revenue cycle management required.
• Must possess or gain a strong knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and professional standards in all areas of responsibility.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must demonstrate personal traits of a high level of commitment, motivation, team orientation, personal honesty and integrity and a demonstration of treating with dignity and respect.
• Responsible for the supervision and coordination of the functions of reimbursement, budget, patient accounting, patient registration, general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, coding, credentialing, and health information management.
• Assures an appropriate level of understanding, awareness, and compliance with all applicable federal, state and agency laws, regulations, guidelines, and professional standards.
• Coordinates the development and monitoring of capital and operational budgets in support of strategic plans and goals.
• Establishes and maintains all appropriate records and reports applicable to the financial operation of the organization including the preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements.
• Works collaboratively with IT to develop and maintain a plan for successful progression through Meaningful Use initiatives.
• Maintains collegial and cooperative relationships with organizational leadership
• Recruits and develops a qualified and productive workforce.
• Performs employee relations functions effectively to promote a positive work environment, influence retention and enhance communication.
Apply at www.pawneehospital.com
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer