Pawnee County Memorial Hospital /Rural Health Clinic has an immediate position available for a full time Clinic Director. This position directs, monitors, and maintains effective department operations in the clinic, and works collaboratively with inter-departmental areas to ensure effective and efficient department performance, high-quality service and quality outcomes in accordance with the mission, vision and values of Pawnee County Memorial Hospital. This is a Monday – Friday position with excellent salary and benefits package.
• Currently licensed RN in the State of Nebraska or ability to obtain
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Must hold a current BLS certification
• Previous experience in a supervisory position within a medical setting required
• Customer service skills required
• Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
• Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment
• Must be able to maintain ALL patient confidentiality to protect the patient & our facility
• Ability to anticipate & respond effectively to change in direction
• Ability to handle occasional lifting &/or prolonged standing/walking
• Directs all aspects of department operations effectively and efficiently.
• Directs and maintains programs related to patient customer service and clinic satisfaction.
• Recruits and develops a qualified and productive workforce.
• Performs employee relations functions effectively to promote a positive work environment, influence retention and enhance communication.
• Directs departmental financial operations, effectively.
• Maintain a safe, comfortable & therapeutic environment for patients & families
• Assist the provider in all aspects of patient care
• Perform additional duties such as filing, scheduling, photocopying, faxing, and telephone services
• Participate in educational programs & in-service meetings as required
Apply at www.pawneehospital.com
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is a 11 bed Critical access hospital located in Southeast Nebraska. Pawnee County Hospital offers general medical and surgical services normally associated with a rural Critical Access Hospital. A full range of radiology and laboratory services are available. The hospital and attached rural health clinic are staffed by two physicians and three mid-level practitioners as well as ER physicians on weekends. Specialists from Lincoln, Omaha and Beatrice hold outpatient clinics on a regular basis.