Pawnee County Memorial Hospital has an immediate opening for a Director of Finance. Our small town atmosphere offers a professional environment in a critical access facility with a competitive salary and benefit package.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in a healthcare environment required, 3-5 years in leadership positions preferred.
• Experience with budgeting, productivity, cost reduction analysis preferred.
• Experience with revenue cycle management required.
• Must possess or gain a strong knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and professional standards in all areas of responsibility.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must demonstrate personal traits of a high level of commitment, motivation, team orientation, personal honesty and integrity and a demonstration of treating with
dignity and respect.
• Responsible for the supervision and coordination of the functions of reimbursement, budget, patient accounting, patient registration, general ledger accounting,
accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, coding, credentialing, and health information management.
• Assures an appropriate level of understanding, awareness, and compliance with all applicable federal, state and agency laws, regulations, guidelines, and professional
• Coordinates the development and monitoring of capital and operational budgets in support of strategic plans and goals.
• Establishes and maintains all appropriate records and reports applicable to the financial operation of the organization.
• Works collaboratively with IT to develop and maintain a plan for successful progression through Interoperability initiatives.
• Maintains collegial and cooperative relationships with organizational leadership
• Recruits and develops a qualified and productive workforce.
• Performs employee relations functions effectively to promote a positive work environment, influence retention and enhance communication.
Apply at www.pawneehospital.com
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is a 11 bed Critical access hospital located in Southeast Nebraska. Pawnee County Hospital offers general medical and surgical services normally associated with a rural Critical Access Hospital. A full range of radiology and laboratory services are available. The hospital and attached rural health clinic are staffed by two physicians and three mid-level practitioners as well as ER physicians on weekends. Specialists from Lincoln, Omaha and Beatrice hold outpatient clinics on a regular basis.