Pawnee County Memorial Hospital has a position available for a temporary full time Door Monitor. Our small town atmosphere offers a professional environment in a critical access facility with a competitive salary. This position will work approximately 40 hours a week, daytime hours with possibly some weekend hours.
• High School Diploma preferred
• Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification preferred
• Must be 19 years or older
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Ability to anticipate and respond effectively to change
• Ability to maintain confidentiality required
• Follow the screening instructions provided
• Provide masks to Patients and/or vendors
• Take temperatures
• Enforce visitor policy
• Demonstrate outstanding customer service
Apply at www.pawneehospital.com
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is a 11 bed Critical access hospital located in Southeast Nebraska. Pawnee County Hospital offers general medical and surgical services normally associated with a rural Critical Access Hospital. A full range of radiology and laboratory services are available. The hospital and attached rural health clinic are staffed by two physicians and three mid-level practitioners as well as ER physicians on weekends. Specialists from Lincoln, Omaha and Beatrice hold outpatient clinics on a regular basis.