Pawnee County Memorial Hospital has a position available for a primary care RN or
LPN-C. We offer a competitive salary with excellent shift differential.
• Must have a current valid Nebraska license (or ability to obtain)
• BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
• ACLS and TNCC certifications required (RN Candidates)
• Must possess computer skills along with basic office equipment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Performs comprehensive nursing assessments in an efficient and effective manner.
• Performs all aspects of blood component administration by following applicable procedures and protocols.
• Performs intravenous therapy dynamics by following administration principles in an effective manner.
• Utilizes assessment/observation and review of available data to develop a comprehensive nursing care plan that supports the medical plan for each patient.
• Collaborates with Medical Staff, management, and other health care providers to coordinate medical and nursing management of patient care.
• Carries out the discharge planning process.
• Maintains and performs all patient related documentation in a timely, factual and legible manner.
• Performs Emergency treatment as required.
• Promotes and ensures patient safety in all aspects of responsibilities.
• Assumes accountability for continual development of self and colleagues as professional practitioners.
• Other duties as assigned.
Apply at www.pawneehospital.com
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is a 11 bed Critical access hospital located in Southeast Nebraska. Pawnee County Hospital offers general medical and surgical services normally associated with a rural Critical Access Hospital. A full range of radiology and laboratory services are available. The hospital and attached rural health clinic are staffed by two physicians and three mid-level practitioners as well as ER physicians on weekends. Specialists from Lincoln, Omaha and Beatrice hold outpatient clinics on a regular basis.