Pay Scale: $23-$26 per hour (BSC)
We are now accepting applications for an experienced bucket truck operator who will also be responsible for keeping all equipment and power tools in good working condition by performing regular preventative maintenance.
For Immediate Response Contact:
• Maintains and promotes safe working conditions in the field always
• Follows company procedures on discipline if any safety rules are broken
• Have zero preventable accidents
• Is accountable for neglect and abuse of assigned equipment
• Comply with business ethics, applicable laws, and regulations
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
• Work near or about natural bodies of water
• Work with various types of work lifts
• Able to work overtime or extended shifts if required by Management
At Pillar One, LLC we pride ourselves in the fact that we are unlike any other agency as solution providers for all your staffing needs. Our commitment to excellence and quality is evidenced by our belief in establishing and maintaining client relations focused primarily on lowering operation costs, while improving overall productivity. Our reputation as a market leader is demonstrated by our passion for connecting clients with experienced and professional candidates.