Sewing Machine Mechanic Job Description
• Repair and maintain the sewing equipment in optimum conditions.
• Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment
• Prevent machinery breakage by checking, cleaning, oiling and adjusting equipment regularly.
• Analyze test results, machine error messages and information obtained from
Operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
• Keep controls on parts and materials used when repairing equipment.
• Record repairs and maintenance performed.
• Support the Safety & Hygiene Program of the Company.
• Repaired machines shall be cleaned by removing grease, spilled oil, useless parts
Selected tools used to perform the job.
• Responsible to maintain the shop in cleaning condition and tool organized.
• Concerns in regard equipment repairs or maintenance bring them up to supervisor’s attention.
• Must be a team player supporting production in all areas needing technical support.
• Perform others assignments as required.
• Able to lift up to 75 pounds maximum.
• Able to use hand trucks and pallet jack, forklift driver a plus.
• To perform others duties and assignments given by your supervisor
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately please call 305-702-1162, 305-794-2293 or come in to apply at 2060 NW 22 Ave Suite #1 Miami, FL 33142
Si esta interesado en esta posicion por favor llamar de inmediato al 305-702-1662 305-794-2293 o venir en pesona a aplicar 2060 NW22 Avenue Suite #1 Miami, Fl 33142
At Pillar One, LLC we pride ourselves in the fact that we are unlike any other agency as solution providers for all your staffing needs. Our commitment to excellence and quality is evidenced by our belief in establishing and maintaining client relations focused primarily on lowering operation costs, while improving overall productivity. Our reputation as a market leader is demonstrated by our passion for connecting clients with experienced and professional candidates.