Platinum Therapeutics is seeking individuals who enjoy children, and have an interest in special education, psychology, child development, or a related field. The primary goal at Platinum Therapeutics is to provide high quality service to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, helping them reach their full potential through ABA (applied behavior analysis) services. Platinum Therapeutics offers a rewarding and enriching environment for staff. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that promotes professional growth, leadership and learning. Become a part of a collaborative team working to change the lives of children and families in the community.
Job Type: Part-time & Full-time
Pay: $22.00-29.00/hour DOE
Location: We have openings in Calvert, St. Marys and Charles Counties, Maryland and growing in areas throughout Southern Maryland
· Implementation of treatment plans developed by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) addressing communication, behavior, feeding, and social skill needs.
· Monitor the progress of clients and work closely with the BCBA to update treatment plans as necessary.
· The ABA technician/Behavior Technician position is a part-time, hourly position, working in a client home or in the community.
· School hours, after-school hours, and weekends are available
- 2 years' experience working with children with special needs
- High School Diploma minimum, Associate’s or Bachelor's degrees preferred
- Experience working with individuals with autism, other intellectual or developmental disabilities, and/or severe problem behavior preferred
- CPR/BLS certification required
- Ability to drive to a variety of locations
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
· Flexible, part-time schedule to include afternoons, weekends, in-home, or daytime hours
· Ongoing support and supervision in the field of behavior analysis
· Professional and career advancement
· Competitive pay (Bi weekly)
ABOUT PLATINUM THERAPEUTICS
Platinum Therapeutics provides home-based therapy addressing the needs of children and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Platinum Therapeutics is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or religion or otherwise as may be prohibited by federal and state law.
Pay: $22.00 to $29.00 per HOUR