Starting wage: $16/hr, no previous experience warehouse or driving experience required.
Priority Express at 316 Engineers Drive in Williston, VT, has an opening for a full time warehouse and driver person Monday thru Friday from 2:00pm to 10:30pm. Hours can be modified slightly if needed.
• Load box vans with household furnishings and other heavy/bulky cargo
• Organize and label inbound items received earlier in the day
• Set up refused or damaged items to be returned to the shipper
• Pick up items at the BTV airport for later delivery
• Pull warehouse account orders to be held for pickup or delivery
• Update orders in the company database
• Local delivery in the Burlington area
The ability to drive a forklift is required but no previous forklift experience necessary.
The ratio of warehouse work to driving will vary from day to day. The majority of work is in the warehouse.
Minimal computer skills needed. Use a mouse and keyboard to accurately input numbers and text.
The ability to safely lift and move items weighing 70 pounds is required.
The typical delivery vehicle is a box van. A Commercial drivers license (CDL) is not required but a DOT medical certificate is. Priority Express pays for the medical exam. The minimum age for this position is 21.
Priority Express has over 80 employees and 42 vehicles at our 12,500 sq. ft. terminal in Williston, VT. In business since 1984, our reputation for an enjoyable work environment and job satisfaction are great reasons to apply at:
Priority Express, Vermont's same day delivery experts, providing same day and next day package and freight delivery in Vermont and neighboring states since 1984.
Envelopes to pallets in GPS tracking equipped cars, mini-vans, cargo vans, cube vans, and trucks
Our 12,500 sq. ft. terminal is at 316 Engineers Dr, Williston, VT.