The Process Quality Administrator is responsible for any activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Investigate and confirm non-conforming conditions by utilizing quality assurance tools and resources. Generate controlled documents to be reviewed by Quality Management and coordinate distribution of documents. Review/analyze data and documentation for Quality managed systems. Primary support functions include maintenance of quality records, and administration of quality systems such as Non-Conforming Material Reports, Repair Action Plans and On-time delivery, Ship Order Discrepancies, Customer Complaints and Internal Quality Audits.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
• Help create and maintain all process documentation per the IATF16949 standard.
• Evaluates data for OTD and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
• Construct daily, monthly and weekly reports for warehouse KPI’s, as scheduled and requested.
• Selects processes to be audited from primarily the production areas and checks for a variety of features, and handling practices, documentation, training and process integrity.
• Creates and conducts training for work instructions for hourly employees in compliance with the ISO standards.
• Interface with supervisors and quality staff to achieve consistent procedures and work instructions through standard work projects and continuous improvement or kaizen events.
• Works with kaizen team to document and record standard work projects and lean events for work instruction updates.
• Document processes through diagram decision based flow charts (Quality Turtles) and quality tools (5 Why, FMEA and pareto charts) for compliance of job functions as per the IATF16949 standards.
• Assist in the data collection of Value Stream Mapping Storyboards to identify problem areas, late shipments or bottle necks in processes/deliveries through the use of 8d, statistical process control, FMEA and control plans.
• Assist in the investigation of customer complaints for OTD missed shipments, late shipments, wrong parts, short shipments, over shipments, and lost/damaged product.
• Analyze and report to the Quality Manager and DC Manager for customer complaints and KPI variances from company target KPI goals.
• Selects processes for audits at specified stages in the workflow process, and tests process for variety of qualities such as performance efficiencies.
• Records audit data from internal and external compliance measures, applying statistical quality control procedures.
• Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards, programs or reports to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment and human capability.
• Analyze quality statistics from QMS Sharepoint to be utilized in the QC reports for operational purposes.
• Assist and provides mistake proofing countermeasures and support to identify warehouse inefficiencies and repetitive work and redundancies in the processes.
• Assist in any and all corrective actions due to customer specifications, IATF 16949 standard changes or inter-company compliance revisions.
• Lead and support continuous improvement activities and QC Circle events.
• Conducting work in a safe and environmentally conscious fashion by adhering to all company, industry, local, state and federal safety and environmental regulations and procedures.
• No supervisory responsibilities.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrates technical skills.
• Requires basic competency related to function.
• Demonstrates basic functional and/or process knowledge and participates in process.
• Use of the following tools may be required: Office Skills: telephones, data entry, and office software to include, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation package.
• Requires the ability to utilize charts, tables and specifications
• Basic understanding of typical quality tools, such as 8d, statistical process control, FMEA and control plans.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to sit comfortably for extended periods of time; as well as, occasionally stand.
• Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. and manual dexterity to handle small components.
• Ability to see colors and focus vision at short distances required
• Understanding of IATF16949 standards as applicable to KBNA policies and procedures.
• Utilize quality tools such as 5 why, FMEA, and Pareto Charts to identify areas of focus.
• Ability to create documents/work instructions in corporate and industry-norm formats.
• Proficient record keeping as required by above guidelines.
• Critical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Adaptability and ability to learn quickly in high-pressure environments
• Ambitious self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to contribute as an effective team member
• Excellent time management, detail orientated, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated motivation and initiative to succeed
• Knowledge of the functions that make up a distribution center environment.
• Interpersonal Communication Skills.
• Ability to work under limited supervision
Education and Experience:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Secondary education preferred
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is mostly performed in a shop floor/distribution center setting with normal exposure to (warehouse/production) areas which require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, steel toe shoes and protective gloves. During the course of audits, moving of heavy product, use of scanners and use of lifts and other vehicles may be required.
• The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards, and with substantial time spent working on a computer. Requires sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate computer keyboard and other office equipment.
• Knowledge of and adherence to all safety guidelines and standards.
Employee may perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
While the name Provide Staffing Services LLC may be new to the Mid-South area, those working for Provide Staffing Services LLC bring over 40 years’ experience in the Staffing industry. We have worked with a vast amount of customers in the Mid-South area providing excellent customer service while placing associates with the skills needed for your company to be successful. We are locally based, so all invoicing, payroll, or customer issues, can be dealt with immediately without having to go through a corporate office located hundreds of miles away. We have been, and continue to be, committed to do whatever we have to do to make sure our customers are profitable and successful.
Provide Staffing Services, LLC specializes in providing Light Industrial staffing in various warehouses in the Memphis area. We have the ability and network to attract other areas of expertise and will work directly with our customers to fill any staffing related needs.