We are very busy and we have many positions available for Pipefitters.
Pipefitter Responsibilities Include:
• Cutting, threading, or hammering pipes using various power and hand tools
• Measuring and marking pipes for cutting or threading
• Cutting or boring holes in structures
• Drawing layouts to scale while studying blueprints and following relevant codes
• Troubleshooting problems
• Inspecting, examining, or testing installed systems or pipelines
• As a Pipefitter, you could work in a nuclear power plant or in a soda factory.
• The opportunities are plentiful for someone with the right training and certification experience. Plus, due to the flexibility of the role, you open yourself up to grow professionally in many different directions.
• We would love for you to apply through the link above. How can we can help make this dream career a reality?
• Experience in the commercial construction industry preferred
• A deep understanding of state and local building codes
• Tools of the trade and the ability to bring them to job sites
• Strong work ethic with a positive and calm mindset
• Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
• Some Pipefitter assignments have additional requirements, such as a particular license
Construction Staffing Company