We are very busy, and we have many commercial plumbing jobs available.
You will need to be able to Installs, maintains, and repairs pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential and commercial structures. Fixes domestic appliances, such as dishwashers and gas cookers. Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.
Plumber Job Duties:
• Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
• Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
• Assembles fittings and valves for installation
• Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
• Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
• Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
• Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
• Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
• Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
• Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes and drainage systems.
- At least 2+ years of plumbing experience
- Process basic hand tools of the trade.
- Reliable transportation.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
We offer Medical Benefits, 401K and Vacation Pay.
Construction Staffing Company