We have a very busy Solar Panel Installation company and we are hiring 100 entry-level solar technicians and helpers for our large Solar farm.
We will train the right candidates.
Work Schedule: 40 hrs a week + 20 hrs a week of overtime.
The basic job description of a solar technician job will include:
The assembly, installation or maintenance of solar panels,
• Assemble, install, or maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems.
• Measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules.
• Minor electrical work such as current checks.
A solar technician will install solar panels, according to plans, building codes, and safety restrictions.
• Assess the job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards
• Solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components
• Install, inspect, maintain and repair solar panel systems, including the solar collectors, concentrators, batteries, pumps, fans,
• Do any and all electrical work needed to connect solar system to the electric grid. T
• Weatherproof the solar installation in accordance with local safety regulations and the specifications of the manufacturer.
We are seeking Solar technicians and helpers with attention to detail and a strong work ethic to be successful.
As a professional...We need you to be here every day!!!!!!
Construction Staffing Company