Hiring Commercial Plumbers for current and upcoming project in Central Florida and surrounding area.
• Minimum of 2 years commercial experience to apply for helper position
• At least 5-10 years commercial experience to apply for Mechanic to Journeyman position
• The ability to work on all phases of Commercial Plumbing from underground to trim-out
• Knowledge of assembling, installing, or repairing pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water or drainage systems according to specifications/plumbing codes.
• Knowledge of testing plumbing systems to identify leaks.
• Ability to cut, thread, and bend pipe by using cutters, cutting torch, threading machines, and bending machine.
• Ability to read blue prints.
• Must have all your own tools and own/reliable transportation.
• Work under direct or indirect supervision following instructions from superintendent or foreman on site.
• Prompt/reliable Attendance (if you like to call out once a week this is not the place for you)
• Strong knowledge of job site safety.
• Pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Written skills assessment test required.
Compensation and benefits:
• Pay rate based on knowledge and experience in the commercial plumbing trade
• Health Insurance (after one year)
• 401K (after one year)
• AFLAC, Dental, Vision (after 90 days)
• Holiday Pay (after 90 days)
• Vacation Pay (after one year)
If you feel you meet the requirements above, please contact us at (407)363-0477 to schedule an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employment. Drug Free Work Place.
Resource Acquisition and Management Services, Inc. (RAMS) was founded in 1994 as an alternate workforce solution provider specializing in the skilled trades aspect of the commercial construction industry. Since its inception, RAMS, has evolved into a Family of Companies that Provides integrated human resource and training solutions to, and satisfies many of the unique needs in, the commercial construction and consulting industries. All RAMS employees are full time, benefited, and drug free. All RAMS affiliates – RPG, TEC, and PSG – are at will, Equal Opportunity and Drug Free employers.
If you are currently looking for employment and think RAMS might be a good fit for you, we invite you to fill out an employee application.