* Must have 5+ years COMMERCIAL experience
* Expected to be able to work independently as well as with others.
* Productively bend and install conduit to specs
* Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the electrical trade
* Read prints and effectively execute installation of various equipment and electrical systems
* Termination of panels
* Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
* Troubleshoot motor and control systems
* Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Commercial Electrician Qualifications:
* 3 Years Previous verifiable experience in The Commercial Electrical Field
* Familiarity with electrical schematics and blueprints
* Must possess the tools of the trade, having hand benders is helpful
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
* OSHA, Boom Lift, Scissor Lift, JLA Badge is a plus
* A Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is a must
* Competitive Hourly Rate
*, Dental and Vision Insurance after 90 days
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacations
* Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00+ /hour
Resource Acquisition and Management Services, Inc. (RAMS) was founded in 1994 as an alternate workforce solution provider specializing in the skilled trades aspect of the commercial construction industry. Since its inception, RAMS, has evolved into a Family of Companies that Provides integrated human resource and training solutions to, and satisfies many of the unique needs in, the commercial construction and consulting industries. All RAMS employees are full time, benefited, and drug free. All RAMS affiliates – RPG, TEC, and PSG – are at will, Equal Opportunity and Drug Free employers.
If you are currently looking for employment and think RAMS might be a good fit for you, we invite you to fill out an employee application.