Hiring Commercial Electricians for long term work!!
Skill Levels Needed: Mechanic, Sr. Mechanic, Journeyman Level, Carded Journeyman
Top Pay and Benefits!! Vacation, Holiday Pay, 401k, AFLAC, Health Insurance, and Direct Deposit
Experience and requirements for position:
• Bend, Cut, Thread Conduit
• Pulling Wires/Install and maintain wiring
• Control and Lighting Systems
• Reading blue prints
• Wire and terminate devices
• Installing Panels
• Knowledge of NEC
• Strong knowledge of job site safety
• Work under direct or indirect supervision following instructions from superintendent or foreman on site
• Prompt/reliable Attendance (if you like to call out once a week this is not the place for you)
• Own reliable transportation
• All your own tools
• Drug Screen and written skills assessment test
Interviews are scheduled Monday – Friday between 9AM – 3PM. Send your resume for immediate consideration or contact our office 888-598-7267.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Drug Free Work Place.
Resource Acquisition and Management Services, Inc. (RAMS) was founded in 1994 as an alternate workforce solution provider specializing in the skilled trades aspect of the commercial construction industry. Since its inception, RAMS, has evolved into a Family of Companies that Provides integrated human resource and training solutions to, and satisfies many of the unique needs in, the commercial construction and consulting industries. All RAMS employees are full time, benefited, and drug free. All RAMS affiliates – RPG, TEC, and PSG – are at will, Equal Opportunity and Drug Free employers.
If you are currently looking for employment and think RAMS might be a good fit for you, we invite you to fill out an employee application.