Hiring Commercial Electricians for upcoming projects in Central Florida!
Commercial Mechanics and Journeyman Electrician Requirements:
• At least 5+ years of commercial experience (skill assessment and written test req.)
• Must have experience reading blueprints, install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems, bend/cut/ thread conduit, wire and terminate devices, installing panels, and knowledge of NEC.
• Must have ALL tools required for the trade.
• Must have OWN reliable transportation.
• Pre-employment drug screen required. D.F.W.P.
If you meet the qualifications please contact our office to schedule an interview. 1-800-969-0030
Competitive wages (DOE) with Full benefits package (Dental, Vision, Health, 401K, and Vacation provided after probationary periods are met)
COME JOIN THE RAMS FAMILY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Resource Acquisition and Management Services, Inc. (RAMS) was founded in 1994 as an alternate workforce solution provider specializing in the skilled trades aspect of the commercial construction industry. Since its inception, RAMS, has evolved into a Family of Companies that Provides integrated human resource and training solutions to, and satisfies many of the unique needs in, the commercial construction and consulting industries. All RAMS employees are full time, benefited, and drug free. All RAMS affiliates – RPG, TEC, and PSG – are at will, Equal Opportunity and Drug Free employers.
If you are currently looking for employment and think RAMS might be a good fit for you, we invite you to fill out an employee application.