Though individuals in this position will often be less visible than servers and bartenders, they are no less important to the success of Reclamation Brewing Company. The rear-of-house responsibilities must be performed in a timely and professional manner to make sure the customers have an enjoyable and favorably memorable experience.
• Set up their work area at the beginning of every shift.
• General cleanliness and upkeep of physical space.
• Good communication with kitchen manager, management and co-workers throughout shift
• Keep Line stocked and prepped
• Must work well under pressure
• Complete side duties as required including station set up and take down, trash duty, and
miscellaneous cleaning duties and special assignments.
• Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
• Prepare work area for shift in accordance with company standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• At least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends, holidays, and overtime.
• Must be able to lift and carry 60 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
• Must be able to demonstrate competency as outlined during training.
• Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
• Team work ethic.
• Honesty & integrity.
• Individuals with ServSafe certification will be given preference, though it is not a requirement.
• Individuals with prior experience in a professional kitchen environment are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have an in-depth understanding of the craft beer culture and beer-brewing processes.
Currently we are seeking someone for between 25 and 35 hours per week, but all interested parties are encouraged to apply regardless of preferred hours.
Reclamation Brewing Company is a new brewpub in Butler, PA. We're looking for knowledgeable and helpful employees with a love for craft beer. We're not beer snobs, we just think beer shouldn't be crap.