Third Shift: 9:00pm-5:00am
Royal Basket Trucks is currently seeing a highly motivated full time 3rd shift lead person to join our team!!
Royal Basket Trucks® located in Darien, WI is a leading manufacturer of material handling equipment serving a wide range of markets including hospitality, healthcare, commercial laundry, recycling, athletics, and many others. Royal® offers tremendous opportunity through growth and recent company expansion. Through the continual practice of our Core Values; Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work, and Embracing Change, Royal® is committed to providing an environment that cultivates our employees’ personal and professional growth, and through teamwork, rewards everyone who contributes to our continued success.
3rd shift lead Roto Mold
The primary responsibilities of this position are centered around the direct supervision of production staff, the coordination of departmental resources, serving as a float or fill-in resource when necessary, and maximizing departmental efficiency and throughput in such a way as to routinely exceed our customers’ expectations for high quality and on-time delivery. As a member of Royal’s® production leadership group, it is imperative that this individual is able to lead by example and is able to build a highly cohesive and reliable team.
• Set-up and program state of the art (new) Rotational Molding equipment
• Train Machine Operators and Plastic Finishers
• Perform mold changeovers
• Perform minor maintenance on Rotational Molding equipment and ensure their proper function
• Hold team accountable to published productivity standards in an on-demand and fast-paced environment
• Use established systems effectively to report team and individual productivity
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
• Ensure that all customer expectations are met
• Ensure that production staff is following all required safety regulations
Skills, Education, and Technical Expertise:
• Experience in all aspects of rotational molding necessary
• High School Diploma or GED preferred. Will consider experience in lieu of education
• Solid work history and an ability to effectively lead others is an absolute must
• Solid hand skills, experience with hand and power tools, and strong mechanical aptitude
• Requires basic to intermediate math skills
• Requires ability to follow both verbal and written work instructions
• Basic to intermediate computer skills; ability to interface with scheduling and reporting systems
• Must be focused, self-motivated, driven, and “part of the solution” when facing problems or adversity
• Must be able to participate in all QMS, Lean, and 5S initiatives
• Excellent communication skills, and having an ability to work collaboratively as well as individually is critical
• Must be flexible and able to perform other functions in the facility as we work in a dynamic, made-to-order
environment with constantly changing customer demands on staff and other resources
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to climb stairs repeatedly throughout the workday
• Able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
• Must be able to withstand shop elements such as heat, noise, odors, and dust
• Must be able to differentiate colors
• Able to lift 50-80 lbs.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Holidays and 401k
Royal Basket Trucks is an equal opportunity employer.
***All applicants must take a short survey prior to hire***
Here at Royal Basket Trucks we are continuously building a team that is committed to our growth and success. Our future accomplishments are intimately linked to our continual practice of our Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work and Embracing Change.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and skills relating to the position being filled. Benefits include health and dental insurance along with an attractive 401(k) plan.
We manufacture material handling carts and solutions used in Hospitality, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Athletics, Education and Recycling. Our facilities are located in Darien, Wisconsin, less than 30 miles from Whitewater, Janesville, Beloit or Lake Geneva.