1st Shift 5:00 AM -1:30 PM (With overtime as required)
• Under the direction of the Team Lead, perform start to finish assembly operations, packaging, and support functions for various styles and sizes of sheet metal carts and sewn fabric products used in hotels and hospitality markets. Position may include crossover into other departments as necessitated by production demands.
• Performing made-to-order assembly of products made primarily out of welded and powder coated sheet metal and sewn fabric components.
• Perform self-inspection on his/her work and inspect work from upstream operations.
• Become familiar with product lines, components, assembly standards and procedures, packaging standards and procedures, and part numbering systems.
• Packaging of finished products.
• This is an entry-level position though a high mechanical aptitude and experience with power and hand tools are preferred.
• Requires the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Effective verbal communication skills with a positive attitude.
• Highly dependable, exhibits initiative, maximizes the use of time, understands and conforms to standards, and is accountable to their teammates and Line Lead in a fast-paced production environment.
• Uses good judgment and independent thinking to produce very high quality, efficiently and safely.
• Ability to enter basic data accurately if required.
• This individual must be open-minded in their approach to the workday as our environment is very dynamic and ever-changing with our broad product offerings.
• Individual must be willing to be cross-trained in other departments.
• Throughout the workday, this person may be required to sit 5%, stand 70%, lift 15%, bend, squat, stoop, or twist 10%.
• This person will be required to lift materials weighing between 1 and 80 pounds.
• The individual will be required to have upper body strength necessary to repeatedly manipulate hand and power tools.
• This assembler will perform repetitive pushing, pulling, and pounding motions while assembling and transferring the finished product to packaging.
Here at Royal Basket Trucks we are continuously building a team that is committed to our growth and success. Our future accomplishments are intimately linked to our continual practice of our Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work and Embracing Change.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and skills relating to the position being filled. Benefits include health and dental insurance along with an attractive 401(k) plan.
We manufacture material handling carts and solutions used in Hospitality, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Athletics, Education and Recycling. Our facilities are located in Darien, Wisconsin, less than 30 miles from Whitewater, Janesville, Beloit or Lake Geneva.