Through continual practice of our core values; Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work, and Embracing Change, Royal Basket is committed to providing an environment that cultivates our employee’s personal and professional growth. As a team we share in the success and growth of our company.
• Under the direction of the Team Lead, perform start to finish sewing operations and sewing support functions on various sizes and shapes of vinyl or and canvas basket truck liners used for material handling. Position may also involve the sewing of various accessories including covers, bumpers, bags, and other miscellaneous sewn products.
• Performing made-to-order industrial sewing operations (flatbed) on vinyl, canvas, and nylon per Team Lead instructions
• Perform self-inspection on his/her work, and inspect work from upstream operations
• This could be an entry level position though previous sewing experience is preferred
• Requires the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
• Effective verbal communication skills with a positive attitude
• Highly dependable, exhibits initiative, maximizes use of time, understands and conforms to standards, and is accountable to their teammates and Line Lead in a fast-paced production environment
• Uses good judgement and independent thinking to produce very high quality, efficiently and safely.
• Ability to enter basic data accurately if required
• This individual must be open-minded in their approach to the workday as our environment is very dynamic and ever changing with our broad product offerings.
• Individual must be willing to be cross-trained in other departments
• Throughout the workday, this person may be required to sit 80%, stand 10%, lift 5%, bend, squat, stoop, or twist 5%.
• This person will be required to lift materials weighing between 1 and 30 pounds.
• Individual will be required to have upper body strength necessary to repeatedly manipulate materials around their machine.
• Position requires sufficient grip strength to manipulate various materials.
• This assembler will perform repetitive pushing, pulling, and grasping motions while sewing and transferring finished product to the next operation.
Here at Royal Basket Trucks we are continuously building a team that is committed to our growth and success. Our future accomplishments are intimately linked to our continual practice of our Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work and Embracing Change.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and skills relating to the position being filled. Benefits include health and dental insurance along with an attractive 401(k) plan.
We manufacture material handling carts and solutions used in Hospitality, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Athletics, Education and Recycling. Our facilities are located in Darien, Wisconsin, less than 30 miles from Whitewater, Janesville, Beloit or Lake Geneva.