Through continual practice of our core values; Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work, and Embracing Change, Royal Basket is committed to providing an environment that cultivates our employee’s personal and professional growth. As a team we share in the success and growth of our company.
- Under the direction of the Supply Chain Manager, perform labeling and assembly of plastic carts used in many types of material handling. Size and shape vary.
- Taking direction on daily plans from department lead.
- Moving materials around the facility from one department to another.
- Emptying facility garbage.
- Driving sit down fork lift, stand up fork lift and motorized pallet jack.
- Assisting in other departments for assembly as needed.
- This is an entry level position
- Manufacturing experience helpful
- Requires the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Effective verbal communication skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to use basic hand and pneumatic tools
- Highly dependable, exhibits initiative, maximizes use of time, accountable to their teammates and Line Lead in a fast-paced production environment
- Use good judgement and independent thinking to produce high quality, efficiently and safely
- Ability to enter basic data accurately as required
- This individual must be open-minded in their approach to the workday as our environment is dynamic and ever changing with our broad product offerings
- Individual must be willing to be cross-trained in other departments
- Throughout the workday, this person may be required to sit 10%, stand 50%, lift 20%, bend, squat, stoop, or twist 20%
- This person will be required to lift materials weighing between 1 and 80 pounds
- Individual will be required to have sufficient arm strength and manual dexterity in both hands to repetitively attach fasteners, operate various pneumatic tools, apply labels, and operate hand held propane torch
- This Labeler / Assembler will perform repetitive pushing, pulling, lifting, and grasping motions while moving poly trucks in and out of the work cell
1st Shift - 5:00 AM -1:30 PM (With overtime as required)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401K
Willing to train individuals no experience.
Royal Basket Trucks is an equal opportunity employer.
Royal Basket Trucks
Here at Royal Basket Trucks we are continuously building a team that is committed to our growth and success. Our future accomplishments are intimately linked to our continual practice of our Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work and Embracing Change.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and skills relating to the position being filled. Benefits include health and dental insurance along with an attractive 401(k) plan.
We manufacture material handling carts and solutions used in Hospitality, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Athletics, Education and Recycling. Our facilities are located in Darien, Wisconsin, less than 30 miles from Whitewater, Janesville, Beloit or Lake Geneva.
View all company job openings