All Shifts: First Shift 5:00am-1:30pm, Second Shift 1:00pm-9:00pm, Third Shift 9:00pm-5:00am.
Royal Basket Trucks® is a leading manufacturer of material handling equipment serving a wide range of markets including hospitality, healthcare, commercial laundry, recycling, athletics, and many others. Royal® offers tremendous opportunity through growth and a recent company expansion and is seeking talented, motivated, extremely reliable, and flexible individuals to fill several Rotomold Machine Operator positions. Through the continual practice of our Core Values; Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work, and Embracing Change, Royal® is committed to providing an environment that cultivates our employees’ personal and professional growth, and through teamwork, rewards everyone who contributes to our continued success.
• Set-up and operate state of the art Rotational Molding equipment
• Accurately measure and dispense raw material
• Operate Jib Crane, and various pneumatic and hand tools
• Perform minor maintenance on Rotational Molding equipment and ensure their proper function
• Perform operations within published productivity standards in an on-demand and fast-paced environment
• Use established systems effectively to report productivity
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
• Suggest changes in working environment and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work cell, department, and work crew
• Ensure that all customer expectations are met
• Follow all required safety regulations
Skills, Education, and Technical Expertise:
We will train the right individuals; experience in Rotomolding is helpful but not required
• High School Diploma or GED preferred. Will consider experience in lieu of education
• Solid work history is an absolute must
• Solid hand skills, experience with hand and power tools, and strong mechanical aptitude
• Requires basic to intermediate math skills
• Requires ability to follow both verbal and written work instructions
• Basic to intermediate computer skills; ability to interface with scheduling and reporting systems
• Must be focused, self-motivated, driven, and “part of the solution” when facing problems or adversity
• Must be able to participate in all QMS, Lean, and 5S initiatives
• Excellent communication skills, and having an ability to work collaboratively as well as individually is critical
• Must be flexible and able to perform other functions in the facility as we work in a dynamic, made-to-order environment with constantly changing customer demands on staff and other resources
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to climb stairs repeatedly throughout the workday
• Able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
• Must be able to withstand shop elements such as heat, noise, odors, and dust
• Must be able to differentiate colors
• Able to lift 50-80 lbs.
Regular and predictable attendance by all Royal® employees is imperative and is the only way we can continue to impress our customers. All employees must maintain regular and acceptable attendance as outlined in the Royal Basket Trucks® Employee Handbook.
Here at Royal Basket Trucks we are continuously building a team that is committed to our growth and success. Our future accomplishments are intimately linked to our continual practice of our Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Quality, Hard Work and Embracing Change.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and skills relating to the position being filled. Benefits include health and dental insurance along with an attractive 401(k) plan.
We manufacture material handling carts and solutions used in Hospitality, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Athletics, Education and Recycling. Our facilities are located in Darien, Wisconsin, less than 30 miles from Whitewater, Janesville, Beloit or Lake Geneva.