Working for RushTeamApparel means that you are a part of a team. We run the apparel booths at the WIAA high school State tournaments and our Event Employees are the heartbeat of our company. Employees must thrive in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
Filling out this application will get you onto the list of employees we contact to work our event booths and will be an application for both Event Employee and Event Lead positions. You will be working high school State or District events at various locations throughout the state of Washington. These events normally take place on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and there will be plenty of warning well ahead of the event. You are not required to work a certain number of events although it is expected that you make the effort to and communicate when you are available. Event pay goes up with experience and work ethic. You may apply for this position in conjunction with the Warehouse Employee application or separately.
Essential Functions as an Event Employee include:
• Taking orders on the Clover (our register system)
• Building or prepping garments with listed customization
• Heat pressing our on-site garment customizations
• Monitoring the pick-up and pre-order location
• Being friendly and professional. Engaging customers to help with their particular needs and answer questions
• Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for, handled, and ready for customer pickup.
• Setting up and tearing down the booth before and after events
Event Lead Employees will have the same responsibilities as the Event Employees but also
• Be in charge of set up and tear down of booths at events
• Be the RushTeamApparel contact with the event site. Ensure proper location of booth with contact and note any other information the site requires.
• Act as the customer service lead when customers have questions
• Ensure inventory is stocked and Event Employees are aware of what inventory is no longer available
The majority of your hours will be on Fridays and Saturdays, perfect for college students and those with flexible schedule! There is travel involved around the state of Washington, located at the WIAA high school state tournaments. We do our best to help set up carpools, reimburse for mileage, and will provide accommodations if the trip is overnight. There will also be opportunities to gain surplus hours if you are available during the week to come into the warehouse helping to prep for the event weekends. You will know well in advance what your schedule will be throughout the quarter.
RushTeam Apparel is the official merchandise supplier for the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) and Oregon Schools Activities Association (OSAA). We run the apparel booths at the WIAA and OSAA high school State tournaments and supply apparel through our website, including pre and post event orders. We're far more than retail! We handle everything from the product design to the end delivery, and all that's in between.