Position: Villa Housekeeper
1. Clean all villa rooms.
2. Maintain and improve a “Lived-in” look.
3. Keep grounds around the villas free of debris.
4. Notify the proper personnel of any problems you encounter.
5. Be flexible and willing to adapt to constantly changing circumstances.
6. Physically capable of making beds, removing trash, transporting linens to and from villas, and cleaning bathrooms.
7. Productive and positive attitude.
8. Support villa management and all Russell Lands supervisors as outlined below.
9. Always work in accordance with the villa office procedures and Russell Lands policies.
1. Housekeeping hours are dictated solely by guests’ reservations.
2. Always remember to clock in when you get to work.
3. All villa rooms MUST be serviced and completed prior to 3:00 p.m. and/or expected early arrivals.
4. Assignments for housekeepers will be submitted by villa management on a daily basis. (Exceptions for special circumstances approved by office management ONLY)
5. All over-time must be approved by management in ADVANCE.
6. Clock out at your scheduled time or when Management says it is okay to leave.
7. Return all key cards and supplies and after work assignments are completed and before clocking out.
CAREER/PERMANENT JOB POSTINGS CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://russelllands.ninjagig.com/
Russell Lands is a company of unique vision, diversity, and service. We understand that maximizing the Lake Martin experience goes beyond just offering world-class homes and neighborhoods, but rather creating experiences and companies that help people solve problems and celebrate relationships. Russell Lands has also established a proud tradition of promoting conservation and thoughtful use of Lake Martin's natural resources. Russell Lands is dedicated to preserving and accentuating the natural world around Lake Martin, ensuring its beauty and recreation for years to come.