S3 Recycling Solutions is one of Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in the country. We are a national leader of IT Recycling and Data Destruction services. Our vision accompanies an emphasis on cost-effective processes for our customer technology and medical assets. We are rapidly growing and always seeking qualified candidates to join our team.
The Account Executive is the point of contact for all aspects of a client’s needs. The AE focuses on developing and/or expanding existing accounts to drive business. He/she is highly organized and can handle multiple projects at a time. The AE enjoys working as part of a team but is motivated to complete work independently. The primary metric is to schedule pickups for assigned clients.
This role requires the AE to work at a fast pace and efficiently.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has a sixth sense when it comes to the needs of clients. The Account Executive will collaborate and work with a dynamic team of in-house drivers, technical support, and administrative staff to achieve the highest quality of work on behalf of our clients.
This role will report to the Director of Client Services.
• Respond to inbound client requests.
• Build upon and strengthen current accounts, focusing on opportunities for growth.
• Schedule client pickups.
• Answer inbound calls.
• Work as a liaison between customers and S3 internal teams.
• Work in a team-orientated environment, including helping other account managers as needed.
• Nurture relationships with clients through video calls, phone, email, and in-person visits.
• Confirm which data destruction service is to be performed.
• Collect client location and job tracking information.
• Coordinate and schedule technicians domestically and overseas.
• Collect required contractor information for scheduling and data center access.
• Enter orders into billing and tracking systems.
• Daily CRM utilization (data input/accuracy, opportunity/task management, etc.)
• Conduct facility tours and off-site meetings.
• Complete client documentation once project is complete – Send reports.
High School Diploma or GED required
Associates Degree - We will also consider additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
• 3+ years of experience in a client / customer service-based environment or in a previous Account Manager/Account Executive role.
• Experience w/ Microsoft Office Products
Benefits and Pay:
Job Type: Full-time – Remote after 90 days
Pay: $37,000 - $40,000 per year
100% paid employee benefits after 30 days:
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
S3 Recycling Solutions has partnered with ReliaStaff Solutions on this great 3-6-month temp-to-hire opportunity located in Springfield, Tennessee. A member of the ReliaStaff team will reach out if your experience matches the qualifications.
S3 Recycling Solutions is a nationwide leader of IT recycling and data destruction services. Our goal is to lower the total cost of ownership for our customers’ technology and medical assets.