In this role, you will report to the VP of Business Development and be the front line to our corporate prospects and clients. Your primary responsibilities include building strong client relationships and closing sales.
We’ll provide in-depth and ongoing training to ensure your success. In return you’ll bring strong persuasive and follow-up skills, with a proven ability to successfully close sales.
If you are looking to be part of a close-knit, results-driven team with exceptional potential for growth, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a results-oriented sales professional with a passion to achieve and grow. You must have a documented top-performer track record of achieving and surpassing sales goals. You must have a thirst for personal and professional knowledge, be coachable, and possess a passion to succeed individually and as a team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Closing sales leads
• Building effective and profitable long-term client relationships
• Personal responsibility and accountability for achieving goals
• Active support and contributions to the success of team members and the organization
• Timely documentation and reporting
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Proven inside and or outside sales experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Attention to detail and accuracy with emphasis on numbers (pricing)
• Excellent organizational and documentation skills and ability to prioritize workload
• Goal-directed and constructively competitive
• Proficient use of personal computers, internet and Microsoft Office suite of software including Word, Excel and
Outlook (or related e-mail system)
• Experience with CRM software (i.e. Salesforce, Sugar CRM, etc.)
• A high degree of professionalism and integrity and ability to handle confidential information appropriately
Education and Experience Required:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
• Three-plus (3) years successful inside or outside sales experience
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing shifting priorities
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation includes a competitive base salary (38-45K), Commission & Bonuses.
S3 Recycling Solutions is committed to providing its employees with a benefits package providing flexibility that ensures a healthy life/work balance. The great benefits and perks, include:
• Medical allowance
• Generous paid time-off policy
• 11 holidays
• Miscellaneous perks
• Employee of the Quarter Program
• Family picnic, holiday party, and other employee outings
• Flex-time scheduling and a work-from-home policy
• No cubicles -- everyone gets a desk!
• If this position excites you, please submit your resume for review.
• S3 Recycling Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• S3 Recycling Solutions does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
S3 is a leader in the technology recycling and remarketing industry. We help our customers achieve their sustainability goals by managing their surplus technology equipment, and by providing profit-sharing benefits through our technology buyback model. Since 2007, S3 has supported a diverse client base throughout the United States and Canada