We are recruiting for an opening for an Office Tech to work in the front office. This position is the first contact to SHE for many people and should be able to effectively communicate with a wide range of community members, participants, partners, and staff. The ability to handle high call volume and attention to detail are critical skills for this position.
• General office / clerical duties (phones, mail, office equipment/systems)
• Phone intake for multiple programs
• File maintenance and data entry
• Clerical support to program staff
• Phone and direct contact with the public
Self-Help Enterprises is a nationally recognized community development organization whose mission is to work together with low-income families to build and sustain healthy homes and communities. In the last 50+ years, Self-Help Enterprises’ efforts have touched the lives of over 50,000 families.
Equal Opportunity Employer