The Administrative Manager will identify and execute strategies to improve existing programs, maintain compliance with funding requirements, and develop new activities or programs to further SHE's mission toward healthy and sustainable communities for low-income residents, particularly in the areas of clean water access, disaster management, and climate resiliency.
• Provide leadership to administrative staff in carrying out assigned duties.
• Oversee the development and management of contracts to ensure work is completed on schedule and in compliance with contract requirements.
• Oversee preparation of reports and invoices to funding agencies.
• Research and develop grant proposals and applications.
• Ensure administrative staff members are well-trained, well supported, and provided a safe work environment.
• Maintain effective communication with SHE partners, staff and others in a way that furthers positive working relationships.
• Provide departmental fiscal oversight, including developing program and project budgets, monitoring expenditures, and projecting future funding needs.
• Analyze current policies and procedures, develop and implement strategies to improve departmental efficiency.
• Represent SHE to communities, agencies, funders and the media.
• Oversee data collection and analysis to improve and maintain data integrity.
Self-Help Enterprises is a nationally recognized community development organization whose mission is to work together with low-income families to build and sustain healthy homes and communities. In the last 50+ years, Self-Help Enterprises’ efforts have touched the lives of over 50,000 families.
Equal Opportunity Employer